Here’s a simple credo: From the Token Soul
1. Recognize the need for less chaos yet, more function in our lives.
2. Realize, there is an action needed to accomplish this by taking responsibility for our own life, thoughts, choices and actions. Be accountable for ourselves, take more charge of our own lives and cooperate with others.
3. Realize the ‘intent’ of our actions. As well as becoming aware of what the outcomes may be and what we may need to learn. This can help to better cope with what we may also, already have in our lives and stop the self-sabotaging of our own purpose and could clear up many issues.
4. Keep the past, in the past through forgiveness and being involved in the present and future aspects of our lives. Set small goals, then bigger ones.
5. Believe that, an energy-source greater than ourselves can and will help us. Only if we believe in it, call upon it to do so and be sincere when we are asking for help. We must be sincere in accepting the terms of resolving our issues as well. Understand, that this “Ultimate” power-level of energy (that is greater than our own) is also effected by many things we choose in our world now and beyond. We are also able to connect (bond) with this energy for guidance, protection and help. (whew! this should take some weight off our shoulders).
6. Accept the fact that we may not ‘always’ enjoy or like, our destiny at ‘all times’, in or along our journey(s). *~For even though, a “Destiny” can be viewed as a journey’s end, it may also be a path we are on, not just a destination to reach~*. If we governor over, ourselves and our destiny(s) in a more positive way and we may feel more at ease, yet not that it may become less difficult on the path, but that it will ‘seem less stressful’ in getting to where we are destined to go.
7. Remember that what happens to us in our lives (even on a daily basis) is what we put into it and what we perceive it as or to be. It is the reflecting of our own opinions, choices and decisions and it is okay if everything isn’t perfect or run smoothly every minuet.
8. Learn how to remove the negative energy and make room in our mind/brains and our lives, for good things by removing and keeping out the bad things. Learn also to Forgive ourselves as well as others, but set personal boundaries (so not to repeat upsets) and take the time to meditate and unwind (in a healthy manner).
9. Help others do all of this too.
10. Understand that, there is no need to be overly-worried about the how’s and why’s, of all of us being here on earth in the first place or be overly-obsessed about it. There is a Greater-Power than us, that does, will and can help us! Everything takes place, will take place and infinitely the cycle keeps going to help us all with our enjoying, learning, sacrifices, pain and suffering, (now go back to #1).
C .Star. V